Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Using prepaid in Guam/CNMI?

Tutor

Using prepaid in Guam/CNMI?

All the plans say I should be able to use my phone in Guam and the CNMI but in all the years I have tried, I have never had success connecting.  Can anyone help or is the system useless?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Using prepaid in Guam/CNMI?

Where do you see that? Prepaid does not roam other than Canada and Mexico. I’ve never heard of prepaid working in Guam.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Tutor

"Nationwide long distance is included for all 50 states and Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, Mariana Islands."

This is what the verbiage says under the "plan details" section of most of the plans.

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

It means you can call thier not use your phone there.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by F1slash
‎06-25-2018 7:32 PM

@F1slash

Long distance means calling from the USA outside the country.  

Long distance calling for AT&T PREPAID customers

AT&T PREPAID International Calling

• Calling is available from the U.S. to over 225 countries at great per-minute rates.
  • AT&T PREPAID monthly plans include calls to Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, and Mariana Islands.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 6
Tutor

Well that's unfortunately my experience.  Thanks for confirmation.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support