Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 17, 2013
12:47:15 PM
View profile
Using Your Wireless Phone/Device Internationally

Are you about to travel internationally and have questions about if your device will work where you need it?  Check out this article Using Your Wireless Phone or Device Internationally for great information including a video that will share awesome tips to help you! ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Are you about to travel internationally and have questions about if your device will work where you need it?  Check out this article Using Your Wireless Phone or Device Internationally for great information including a video that will share awesome tips to help you! ~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 17, 2013 12:48:32 PM
(0)
Employee

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Using Your Wireless Phone/Device Internationally

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 17, 2013 12:48:32 PM
(0)
Employee

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Re: Using Your Wireless Phone/Device Internationally

2 of 2 (834 Views)
Solution