For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
ALISPR's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, June 24th, 2016 3:05 PM

Switcher rebate program

I need to know what my next steps are in trying to receive my rebate. My paperwork and Final bill was received April 18th 2016. I have called 4 times the 1st time was at 4 weeks and they told me it takes 4-6 week. The 2nd time was at 6 weeks they said you should receive it next week. The 3rd time was last Wednesday 6-15-2016 they told me it was processed and would be mailed Thursday or Friday to call 866-852-8617 for tracking information. I called today 6-24-2016 and was told sorry but ir takes 6-10 week i said it has been 10 weeks and 4 days he said o well then idk so i asked for a manager. The manager said it will finish processing 6-29-2016 and will take 2 weeks to get to me. So i am liiking at July 15th. I have now been turned over to collections by Sprint because of this. I called customer service and they said sorry its an outside co that handles this our hands are tied. They didnt even offer any info except thenumber i already called. We are talking $2000 what do i do and Atnt must not care about their customers anymore.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

8 years ago

I'm in the same boat. They don't care! After I waited 4 and a half months my rebate was denied when I had called several times over those 4 and a half months and they told me everything was fine and they had all the information they needed there's just a delay in processing. This has to be a scam! Either on young America's or AT&T's end I'm not sure but they both like to give misinformation and the run around! I don't know what my family is going to do! We switched cause we would save $40 a month on our bill and were assured over and over that the Verizon bill would be covered. Now it's costing my family money! We don't have $1000 to give to Verizon! We've all been duped!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

Contact att by private message by clicking here. @ATTMobilityCare and tell them your still waiting.  

I know there have been delays, by if you met the requirements you will get the credits. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I did they said sorry they dont handle it they hired a company that does so there is nothing they can do!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

I can only hope they end the relationship with Young America.  It was a mistake to hire them.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I and many people I talked to are in the same situation exactly. This is a very deceptive practice. If anyone knows how to make AT and T pay for their deception. I am in. The waiting for four months only to be told that you are denied is bullsnot and all the people I have talked to say as I do that they indicated we were qualified and no doubt to that. [Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Has anyone ever received the actual rebate for switching to AT & T. I have been trying to get the rebate since April with out luck !!  I have sent in all the info at least 7 or 8 times now !

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I have now but it took 3 calls a day and 30 emails and i was calling atnt and young america.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.