Get the myAT&T app
w523may's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 27th, 2014 3:57 AM

Sr Management does not hide behind a forum

Check out how you can reach or complain to verizon. AT&T could learn from them.. http://www.verizonwireless.com/aboutus/leadership/area.html I am contact you to let you know my family has been a long time customer of At&t. Unfortunately I feel we are being force go leave . We recently changed our plan to the "family plan to help with the reduction of expenses.. Now both my kids have fairly new phones and are content. My husband are  in need  new phones . We visited our local store. They tried to get me to sign up for the next plan. Which I do not like at all . I told them that I had no problem signing  a two year contract as that what we have done as LOYAL At&t customer.  I understand that the sales people are there to make commission but at the expense of losing business and customers.We left the store without phones and forced to shop other carriers. Oh and and activation fee for current customer is absurd. When I called customer service to see if their were other offer found none, but they did tell me they could waive the activation fee's. Really.  I also recently received a notice that you are no longer offering smart limits. Again I was fine paying for the convenience to make sure my budget stayed in line. I can pre pay at a gas station and they have the technology to shut off the pump at NO EXTRA cost. But a worldwide CO. Cant? I think its corporate greed at a time when so many working class families are struggling. Its a shame that such there is a lack of customer service these days. I have pasted below the details from one of you competitor The family plan i can get with then for a 2 year contract. 3 New phones- no cost, a new tablet all with a family plan of 160. with the 10gb of data. I have been told I cant get this from AT&T... And if you look at the coverage that at&t has to offer for my zip code is not as robust as what verizon can provide me with.  So that is why i have keep my home phone. With At&t. I work from home so I have to have a internet connection. I had to o with verizon as At&t could not assure me of a connection. I still chose to keep my other service with at&t. At this point I feel it does not matter. This long email I am sure will fall on deaf ears. But  I really needed to share this with you. Have you looked at the customer comments and reviews on the at&t forums lately? Maybe corporate should have a brown bag lunch and spend some time looking at what your customers are saying. Oh and Look at my home line 636 931 0945. You guys lost a payment of mine taken over the phone. It  over 6 month for this to be corrected. Unbelievable. Verizon Family Plan Only$160monthly access Families get MORE for less. 4 lines can share 10 GB data for only $160 monthly access with Verizon Edge. Award-winning call, text and data performance. Double the 4G LTE bandwidth in cities coast-to-coast. Save up to $25 per smartphone on your monthly line access when you buy your phone on Verizon Edge. Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Special Offer! Buy any new Samsung Smartphone and save up to $100 OFF eligible Samsung tablets The Samsung Galaxy S® 4 does what you want and what you didn't even know was possible. Capture your life with an innovative camera. Control your TV from your phone. Preview photos and read the news without touching the screen. Add fast 4G LTE. The Galaxy S 4 does things the way they should be done—your way. 4038 Reviews Overall rating  4.Order now: get it the same day it arrives in stores. Coming soon! Order now to get it as soon as its available. Get ultrafast speeds on our advanced 4G network. Verizon XLTE. Doubling our 4G LTE bandwidth in cities coast to coast. Available only from our online store. Available exclusively through Verizon Wireless. Global Ready - Coverage in more than 200 countries. Isis Ready Verizon Ellipsis™ 7 Perfectly designed to grab and go. Indulge in music, videos, apps, email and more on a 7–inch HD display. Learn more

Former Employee

• 

107 Messages

10 years ago

Verizon EDGE is their version of AT&T NEXT. As with Verizon EDGE, you also recieve a 25$ credit off your bill with the NEXT program. The difference is, with Verizon, you only recieve that 25$ when you are paying monthly for your phone. With AT&T, you can keep the 25$ once the NEXT program is paid off. The plan is very nearly the same.

As for your issues with the landline services, that really stinks. The best way to ensure someone sees your concern and addresses it is to send a pm to ATTCustomerCare and include your account info, contact info, best time to reach you and the concern at hand. They are very good about responding.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.