Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Shortcoming of Unlimited & More Premium

Highlighted
Contributor

Shortcoming of Unlimited & More Premium

Very disappointing to purchase the highest level plan for multiple phones only to have Pandora streaming limited to one user at a time.  Come on - lets get real!

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Sage

Re: Shortcoming of Unlimited & More Premium

You get one user account free.  The user can login on other devices.  This is the same if you chose any premium and for the Free WatchTV app.  

I was not aware you cannot stream on 2 devices at once, it’s not included in the Pandora information.  By the way, this is Pandora’s limitation not At&t’s   

https://www.imore.com/pandora-premium

“You might think it makes more sense to sign up on mobile, but there's a second catch: Because Pandora has to pay a share of each subscription to Apple when purchased through the App Store, Premium is $12.99/month on iOS, and just $9.99/month via the web or Android.

My suggestion? Sign up for Premium's free one-month trial on your smartphone or tablet; if you like the service, cancel your App Store subscription and re-subscribe on the web, then log in with your account on your iOS or Android device.”

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

A better suggestion to AT&T - if you are unable to supply a "family" benefit to a "family" wireless plan, then don't offer it in the first place.

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Sage

@jak29672

Per the pandora premium information, they do not offer a family plan.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Right?!

From Pandora's website -

Choose how you want to listen.
PANDORAFree
Ad-supported radio.
  • Create personalized stations
30DAYS FREE
PANDORA PLUS$4.99/month
Personalized radio with no ads.
  • Unlimited personalized stations
  • Up to 4 stations for offline listening
  • Unlimited skips and replays
  • Higher quality audio
  • Listen with no ads
Start Free Trial
60DAYS FREE
INDIVIDUALFAMILY
PANDORA PREMIUM$9.99/month
Personalized radio meets on-demand listening.
  • Search and play any song
  • Create playlists — on your own or powered by Pandora
  • Download the music you want for offline listening
  • Unlimited skips and replays
  • Higher quality audio
  • Listen with no ads
Start Free Trial

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Sage

I take it back.  They now offer family option.  

I must agree it would be nice if it were a credit toward the family option or individual free.  

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support