Get the myAT&T app
german-ukr's profile

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 1:59 PM

Closed

Roaming in Ukraine

Who now,why my prepaid sim card have no access to network? I changed cell phone to different with GSM 900/1800 bands... No registration in 5 networks 😞

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

13K Messages

16 years ago

german-ukr wrote:
     Ok,may you help me with unlock my Molotora С168? I don't know network pin. I will return to US after 9 mounth,my cell phone number will canceled in December...

Customer care can get the unlock code for you. 1-800-331-0500

Expert

• 

13K Messages

16 years ago

german-ukr wrote:
     Who now,why my prepaid sim card have no access to network? I changed cell phone to different with GSM 900/1800 bands... No registration in 5 networks 😞

Unfortunately AT&T prepaid services do not work outside fot he 50 united states and Mexico.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

16 years ago

Ok,may you help me with unlock my Molotora С168? I don't know network pin. I will return to US after 9 mounth,my cell phone number will canceled in December...

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

16 years ago

@german-ukr wrote:

Unfortunately, unlocking the AT&T C168 will not help as it is only a dual-band 850/1900MHz device and will not work in Ukraine (900/1800MHz country). Your best bet is to buy a phone locally, they'll have a number of cheap phones available.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

15 years ago

@wilcre wrote:

@german-ukr wrote:

I mustn't call to this numer from Ukraine,because it's US 800 line. 😞 I know,my cell phone no working,but if will return to US,i use cell phone again. But my number will be canceled,customer service no give me this code. Some prepaid sim card's from my country have roaming in all network's in US 🙂

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

15 years ago

You can call US 800 numbers for free using Skype.  Just sign up for the free version, don't put any money on it,  Your best bet is to buy a new US prepaid SIM card when you come back.  You get get the cards with some minutes on them silly cheap from ebay.

Guru

• 

500 Messages

15 years ago

@german-ukr wrote:

@wilcre wrote:

@german-ukr wrote:

I mustn't call to this numer from Ukraine,because it's US 800 line. 😞 I know,my cell phone no working,but if will return to US,i use cell phone again. But my number will be canceled,customer service no give me this code. Some prepaid sim card's from my country have roaming in all network's in US 🙂

Yes my UK Orange and Virgin and Voda prepaid chips all roam the world, it is only the US that cannot seem to make prepaid chips roam.

Expert

• 

13K Messages

15 years ago

@german-ukr wrote:

@wilcre wrote:

@german-ukr wrote:

This is not a free call either unles called from another AT&T phone, but here is their international number 001-916-843-4685
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.