Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 30, 2013
6:04:21 PM
View profile
Received Call History?

I just got mugged about an hour ago and they took my phone. I did everything to block it and delete the data, but I want to know if there's a way to find my received call history online because there's a very important phone number I don't want to lose. I've looked around on my family's account and found my wireless usage details, but can only find something called "phonebook" that only goes up to January tenth.

I just got mugged about an hour ago and they took my phone. I did everything to block it and delete the data, but I want to know if there's a way to find my received call history online because there's a very important phone number I don't want to lose. I've looked around on my family's account and found my wireless usage details, but can only find something called "phonebook" that only goes up to January tenth.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 31, 2013 8:51:35 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Geez! I'm so glad you're okay. 

Here's a link to an earlier thread with information on looking at your call history: http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Online-Account-Access/How-do-I-view-my-call-history/m-p/3244265

It sounds like you're just viewing the last billing period but you can change the date range. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Received Call History?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 31, 2013 8:51:35 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Here's a link to an earlier thread with information on looking at your call history: http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Online-Account-Access/How-do-I-view-my-call-history/m-p/3244265

It sounds like you're just viewing the last billing period but you can change the date range. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

--------------

Re: Received Call History?

2 of 2 (5,922 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments