Get the myAT&T app
PCB's profile

Teacher

• 

34 Messages

Monday, November 23rd, 2015 3:56 AM

Phone text messages on my computer too?

Just switched from Verizon. They have an app you can install on Windows 10 computer that gets all text messages so that you can see and answer without having to look at phone. Is there something like this for ATT?

I have found a way to do this in my web browser, but want a standalone program, app, etc. for windows 10. What works best?

Running Lumia 950 phone.

Accepted Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hi there! @PCB thanks for posting your question. AT&T Messages may be what you’re looking for.

For more information and how to get started, please visit us online at https://www.att.com/shop/apps/att-messages.html

Thanks!

Darren

Teacher

• 

34 Messages

8 years ago

I believe that I've tried that. It came up as something i have access through a web browser. I would really prefer a separate app that runs on my Windows 10 computer desktop. is there someway to get that? if so, thanks for being specific on how to get that and not the web browser one I'm getting each time i try to install from the link you shared. thanks.

Mentor

• 

81 Messages

8 years ago

Is pushbullet available on the windows app store?

Teacher

• 

34 Messages

8 years ago

i just got an email asking if your solution fixed the problem. No, it did not. as i mentioned in another post on this thread, i want a desktop solution, the one you suggested is, I believe, browser based only, ie. i have to have my browswer open and i have to have it on that tab. That is not what i want, rather one that is always open on my desktop.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am looking for this also. I also just switched and would like a stand alone app that is computer based and not internet based, Please advise.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

This isn’t Verizon folks.  The ATT Message app works on mobile devices.  On computers you have to use the website/browser.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.