Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Mobile sharing

Highlighted
Contributor

Mobile sharing

Hi I'm trying to understand my bill. If I want to upgrade my mobile sharing package that I have. If I do this for one of my phones does it do it for both lines that are under the contract? Or is it separate per phone? I'm just getting confused on my bills I keep getting
Thanks
Message 1 of 2
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTMobilityCare
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Mobile sharing

Hey there @Vdenapoli

I’d be happy to help with your account change concerns! If I understand correctly, you are referring to changing your Mobile Share Value plan to another data amount? If this is the case, I can confirm that the changes will indeed apply to all users who are part of that plan. So if you were to change from Mobile Share Value 6GB to our 10GB offering, all lines that are included in this shared plan would benefit from the increased data amount.

I hope this helps!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support