Get the myAT&T app
hasim8602807762's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, August 17th, 2018 2:18 PM

Loyalty

Hello! I am at around 15 years I have 5 phones on att account .recently i used international plan  for one device for traveling in Europe for 21 day . On that  i had very poor or no service  at all 

I call costumer service  for the credit for $190 .they denied .On the loyalty department  they do not like speak That is  may be my English and they do not like play with me Just seas all call you back and never call me back .

My question is : is it role at att if you do not speak English fluently they can do what they want.? All find an other service for may 5 device no problem .I asking my self .Are you pushing my out of att because of $90 for credit of poor service?    

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

I can't answer your language question but ATT does not provide service internationally nor do they guarantee you will get service anywhere you travel. An international plan has nothing to do with whether you will get service or not, it only controls how much you pay for the service. Now, if you weren't able to use the plan at all, ATT is usually pretty good about refunding or crediting the plan price. Perhaps the language barrier prevented you from getting the agents to understand your issue. You might consider filing an FCC or BBB complaint, someone from the Office of the President will contact you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.