Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Is there a way to make changes To our account without my husband being notified about any of them

Tutor

Is there a way to make changes To our account without my husband being notified about any of them

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Rorocar
‎02-14-2019 6:41 AM

Re: Is there a way to make changes To our account without my husband being notified about any of the

Nope.  And that would defeat the purpose of having security and notifications on the account.  

If you’re trying to (for example) surprise him with a new phone, you would have to buy one at full price and not in connection with your account.  It can be added to the account after the surprise. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: Is there a way to make changes To our account without my husband being notified about any of the

I didn’t think so .Thank you so much for your time
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support