Explore & discover

Helpful Links

International Service

Contributor

International Service

I am out of the United States and I have no service in my phone! I am in Middle east. Is there any possibility to get my service in here?
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: International Service

Do you have a postpaid plan? Prepaid service can not roam internationally. Do you have international roaming enabled on your line? ATT does not provide service in the Middle East. Service comes from foreign carriers. If you are in a location where there is no service, there is nothing that can be done.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I have prepaid plane. I tried to get service from other carriers as you said but it does not work.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by garylapointe
‎05-20-2017 11:05 PM

Your prepaid service does not work outside the US. If your phone is unlocked, you can purchase a local SIM card but there isn't anything ATT can do for you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support