Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 7, 2012
1:33:47 AM
View profile
International Service
We are traveling in Europe, now France. When I exit Airplane mode, my iPhone always displays No Service. I added Intl calling before leaving. How can I make occasional calls while traveling?

Ray
We are traveling in Europe, now France. When I exit Airplane mode, my iPhone always displays No Service. I added Intl calling before leaving. How can I make occasional calls while traveling?

Ray
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 7, 2012 10:10:41 AM
(0)
Professor
Does it work at other places but not in France? You may need International Roaming.
Accepted Solution

International Service

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 7, 2012 10:10:41 AM
(0)
Professor
Does it work at other places but not in France? You may need International Roaming.

Re: International Service

2 of 4 (7,672 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2012 11:07:04 AM
(0)
Contributor
We had the same in London. Yep, that was it.

Thanks!
We had the same in London. Yep, that was it.

Thanks!

3 of 4 (7,667 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2012 5:33:41 PM
(0)
Guru
Sometimes international roaming isn't activated even though they think it is. The glue between the two computer systems basically comes "unglued." You need to call international customer support . Their number is +1-916-843-4685. If you give them a number in France, they will call you right back so you are only out a one minute call. Alternatively, if you have good internet access, download Skype and sign up for an account. You can call US 800 numbers for free. Their 800 number is +1-800-331-0500.
Sometimes international roaming isn't activated even though they think it is. The glue between the two computer systems basically comes "unglued." You need to call international customer support . Their number is +1-916-843-4685. If you give them a number in France, they will call you right back so you are only out a one minute call. Alternatively, if you have good internet access, download Skype and sign up for an account. You can call US 800 numbers for free. Their 800 number is +1-800-331-0500.

4 of 4 (7,647 Views)