If you have an AT&T plan, can you contact another AT&T cell phone that is in another country?

If you have an AT&T plan, can you contact another AT&T cell phone that is in another country?

Hi, I have been trying to get this question answered...I do I hope someone out there can help. Ok here is why...my fiancé is currently in Honduras. He has an iPhone 3, with an AT&T plan (unlimited texting, calls free to another AT&T user, etc...). I also have an AT&T phone (we are NOT on the same plan though) my cell is an iPhone 4S (unlimited texts, calls to other AT&T, 2G allowed for data usage, blah blah blah...). I am wondering since we BOTH have a plan on AT&T is it possible to send messages or even make phone calls to each other without EITHER of us being charged some international fees or something. I am in the USA. And he is in Honduras. Please help answer my question. Thank you very much. 

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: If you have an AT&T plan, can you contact another AT&T cell phone that is in another cou

International feess will apply since she is roaming internationally.  

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3

Re: If you have an AT&T plan, can you contact another AT&T cell phone that is in another cou

Thanks. I followed the link from your message and I saw what exactly is the deal for us. Thank you so much for answering my question~!!! ^^
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support