For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
FoatWuth's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 14th, 2017 8:00 PM

I'm a US Citizen

I am a US Citizen and I do NOT want to speak to workers in other countries when I am calling for help.  I find the communication gap to be far too time-consuming.  When I call my US based AT&T wireless service provider, I want to speak with a US based customer service representative!

PLEASE STOP FORWARDING ME TO THE PHILIPPINES!

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@FoatWuth wrote:

I am a US Citizen and I do NOT want to speak to workers in other countries when I am calling for help.  I find the communication gap to be far too time-consuming.  When I call my US based AT&T wireless service provider, I want to speak with a US based customer service representative!

PLEASE STOP FORWARDING ME TO THE PHILIPPINES!

@FoatWuth

All companies do it.  I have never got a non us call center calling 8-5 m-f  outside of that its a draw.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

It is currently 3PM CDST on Friday.  I had to dial 4 different times to get someone to even try to transfer me to a US representative. 

I don't care who they hire ... I just think when I ask for a US representative, they should be required to transfer me to one.  They used to transfer me but now they play dumb and act like they don't know what I'm talking about or how to do it.  SO irritating.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@FoatWuth wrote:

It is currently 3PM CDST on Friday.  I had to dial 4 different times to get someone to even try to transfer me to a US representative. 

I don't care who they hire ... I just think when I ask for a US representative, they should be required to transfer me to one.  They used to transfer me but now they play dumb and act like they don't know what I'm talking about or how to do it.  SO irritating.

@FoatWuth

the reason they play dumb is the fact they can only send you back into the main cue.  Want a us rep ask for the retention dept.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.