Explore & discover

Helpful Links

HBO with Unlimited Choice

Contributor

HBO with Unlimited Choice

I have signed up for an unlimited plan and signed up for HBO.  How can I watch it on my phone? I had to sign up on my computer

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: HBO with Unlimited Choice

Use the HBO Go or DirectvNow app.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by limpepin25
‎01-06-2018 8:55 AM

You need the HBO GO app on your phone.

Then log in with your Directv Now credentials.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THE APP! THEY ARE DIFFERENT THAN THE TERMS WHEN YOU SIGNED IN THRU YOUR AT&T LINK TO USE THE TRIAL!

Message 4 of 6
Scholar

theres no trial there,

if you follow the right steps then you can get the free hbo on the dtv now with unlimited plan..

1. verify mobile

2. select on the 3 types of verification mode

3. create an account

4. strat watching HBO (DO NOT CLICK THE 2ND BUTTON "GET MORELIVE TV +HBO BECAUSE YOU WILL BE CHARGE OF SUBSCRIPTION)

Message 5 of 6
Contributor

Unfortunately with the rollout of their newest Unlimited plans, it appears the premium service (HBO, in my case) was discontinued for Unlimited Choice II plans. I’ll have to “upgrade” (pay $20 more/mo) to get HBO. Good thing HBO and Hulu offer it cheaper because I like their customer service and apps better than AT&T TV - especially since those apps are available directly on my Smart TV.  Thanks for nada, AT&T.  You probably just lost a 15 year customer with this nonsense.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support