11-24-2017 4:00 PM
Not sure if you have ATT TV service.
Go to DirectTV NOW ( direcTVnow.com )
2) Click start free trial
3) DO NOT immediately type in your email address, etc., to create an account
4) DO click on Verify Your Number link to enter your ATT phone number to get your free HBO account
5) After typing in your phone number, you receive a text message you need to respond to for verfication
6) You then type in your email address and pick a password
7) You get two options - HBO free or HBO plus Live TV. The second option costs $10 a month. Be sure to click the first for just HBO for free. You can then logout of DirectTV.
8) Download HBOGo app. Choose DirectTVNow as your provider when setting up your HBOGo account. You'll need to type in your DirectTVNow email address and password to verify DirectTVNow is your provider. You'll then be able to set up and HBOGo account.
- edited 06-03-2018 9:40 AM
There is no longer an option on HBO Go for Directv Now. All I see Directv only.
06-16-2018 4:24 PM
I am having an issue.
I have the ATT unlimited plan and whenever I go to link my number it says "oh no, upgrade to get your savings!" which I already have. I also get a notification in my ATT online account that says I have free HBO, yet I cannot manage to get it connected or working.
When I log into Directvnow, it lets me sign in and then automatically sends me to a support link on how to find my DIRECTV NOW ID.
I am not sure what is going on and whether I need to contact them directly or if you guys can help. Much appreciated, thanks!