Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 18, 2014
4:58:17 PM
View profile
Family map
This function won't locate my child's phone in the next room. It keeps saying unable to locate. GPS is on, phone is on. Am I wasting money on this feature?
This function won't locate my child's phone in the next room. It keeps saying unable to locate. GPS is on, phone is on. Am I wasting money on this feature?

Family map

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 22, 2014 1:45:55 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi jimbogoode,

Has it worked in any other location? GPS won't work indoors, however the system should use cell towers to triangulate your child's location. Do you have good cellular service at home?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi jimbogoode,

Has it worked in any other location? GPS won't work indoors, however the system should use cell towers to triangulate your child's location. Do you have good cellular service at home?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Family map

2 of 2 (60 Views)