Get the myAT&T app
Riamia1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 2:40 PM

Family map not able to locate iPhone 5!!!

Please help!  The family map service is giving a message of "not able to locate" one of the numbers on my plan.. . It is an iphone 5 and we were able to locate this number before the phone/software upgrade.  The phone is on and in clear range.  It seems like a glitch with the new iPhone software.  Is there a fix out there? 

Thanks in advance!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

No response yet...

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

Hello - I got your PM and have responded. 

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

@jcmurphy wrote:

i wonder why the ATT rep Jamileh asks for a private message instead of just posting an answer?

Wingrider is correct. I ask for a private message because we need to contact you directly to help troubleshoot this issue. 

We do not want to have your private information posted in a public forum as that is quite a large privacy concern. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I too am interested in a fix for this

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

Please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you so we can review this issue with you.  

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type ATTCustomerCare in the "Send To" field.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I just sent you a PM with the info. thanks.

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

Okay, I will forward it to ATTCustomerCare for you. 

Thanks!

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

Hello,

Thank you for your information and sorry to hear about this. We sent you a PM asking for some additional information.

Regards,

Robert G

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

There is a notice just before I sign into family map that says Attn: iPhone 5 users. I clicked on that and it states:
You may experience issues with the family map being able to locate Iphone 5. This does not effect your ability. To use FamilyMap app on Iphone 5 to locate other phones (other than iPhone 5) A T &T is working quickly to completely support iPhone 5.

I sure hope so as I do NOT like not being to locate my daughter!

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

I am sorry you're having trouble locating your daughter. We are diligently working to resolve this issue. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.