Explore & discover

Helpful Links

FAMILY MAP

Highlighted
Contributor

FAMILY MAP

Instead of getting random text messages that you are traceable by number, can you change that to get emails instead? I would prefer it go to my email, rather than my son getting notifications that he is being located ever so often.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTMobilityCare
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: FAMILY MAP

Hi there @amboflo

I’d be happy to help with configuring your FamilyMap notifications! If you sign into your FamilyMap account online, you will see “Manage Account” in the top right area of the screen. Click that and you will then see Notification Preferences. Here you can set your Locate Notifications to:

• Email
  • Text Message to My Phone
  • Both
  • Don’t notify me

Choose an option and click Save for the changes to take effect.

I hope this helps!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: FAMILY MAP

Hello I was thinking about getting this family map for my daughter so I can keep an eye on her so I know where she is at all times. But my question is that can I locate someone else on the family map if they are not on my account with me an my daughter?

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support