Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Mar 19, 2013
1:26:08 AM
View profile
Does Family map work overseas?

I often travel to other countries such as China and south east Asian countries, will the feature still work OK?

I often travel to other countries such as China and south east Asian countries, will the feature still work OK?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 12, 2013 1:11:28 PM
(0)
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 16, 2013 at 1:26:48 PM

jaokoi wrote:

Hi jaokoi,

Thank you for posting to our AT&T forum. The following link will provide you with information concerning the usage and coverage area for this service. As always, we thank you for choosing AT&T!

AT&T FamilyMap

Accepted Solution

Does Family map work overseas?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 12, 2013 1:11:28 PM
(0)
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 16, 2013 at 1:26:48 PM

jaokoi wrote:

Hi jaokoi,

Thank you for posting to our AT&T forum. The following link will provide you with information concerning the usage and coverage area for this service. As always, we thank you for choosing AT&T!

AT&T FamilyMap

jaokoi wrote:

Hi jaokoi,

AT&T FamilyMap

Re: Does Family map work overseas?

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (2,709 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2013 8:01:31 AM
(0)
Contributor

Why dont they ever say it doesn't work with the iPhone 5 unless you disable LTE. 

Why dont they ever say it doesn't work with the iPhone 5 unless you disable LTE. 

3 of 4 (2,230 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2013 11:37:20 AM
(0)
Expert

skadeosg wrote:

becasue it does work if you load the app, disabling let is a work around not the solution

skadeosg wrote:

becasue it does work if you load the app, disabling let is a work around not the solution

4 of 4 (2,221 Views)