For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
BOMJIM's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, July 19th, 2016 6:36 PM

Display Buisness name and number on caller ID

I would like to display on all our wireless numbers (mobile/cell) the Name of the company and the main office phone number. This is a paid feature on Verizon, but I can not see an option either way on the business premier web site.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

They have it to display the company phone number instead of the actual phone number? It's not just showing the company's number in the caller ID name space?

That's interesting.  It's feasable, I'm just suprised they'd do that.  I wonder if Verizon was the provider of the businesses land lines (or at least the number that displayed)...

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Land line having nothing to do with Verizon. for 1.99 month it will display as its outgoing caller id the name and number I choose.....

"With Company Name ID your organization can choose how outbound calls appear to people you call. For each line that has Company Name ID, the account Administrator can set up a custom name (e.g., the company name, department name, employee's name, etc.), number and image."

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

That's pretty cool.  I'm still suprised they do it for a number without some kind of authentication.

Skype shows my number, but I had to prove to Skype it was my number (they called and gave me a 4 digit code or something).

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/company-name-id-faqs/

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.