For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
sjones21458's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, August 27th, 2014 4:20 AM

Compliment two phone employees

I would appreciate someone telling me how to get a compliment to the top supervisors of two employees that I feel went above and beyond, earlier this year. It was during a very traumatic time in my and my brothers lives as it was right before our mom passed away. They were employees that man phone lines and I do not know where they were located but I promised myself, when my life started to get a little back to normal, I would see to it that they received the commendation they deserve. I only have their first names but they were both unusual first names, so I am thinking you may be able to locate them, once I tell you.

Please reply with some information on getting this information to those that need (or want) to know. This has to do with a home phone (not wireless) located in an assisted living center, so I may need to post this to another location. If that is the case, can someone let me know what that would be?

Thank you very much!!

Sue

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal information]

Former Employee

• 

107 Messages

10 years ago

If you go to your profile and start a new message, you can send one to ATTCustomerCare (I believe) and it will go to the customer service team here. Include your account and contact info and a brief explanation of the commendation, and they should take care of it for you.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Thanks correct.

Hi @sjones21458 Thank you for sharing! You can send a message to us using a link below.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

AT&T has many helpful and caring employee's...  Very nice post...  Thanks for posting Sue.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

We stopped at the at&t center in laVernia TX and the employee Felipe was wonderful. Helped us with our new galaxys7actives .Was very patient with us old folks went way and beyond service. Thank you so much Felipe. ♡

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

8 years ago

Hello, @Gwend55!

Thanks for posting. We love hearing about customers' positive experiences with our reps! I hope we continue to see you around the forums!

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I would like to send a compliment for one of AT&T's associates. I can't find a website to do so. Can anyone help me with this?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.