Get the myAT&T app
ThomC1's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, June 16th, 2019 10:27 PM

Cannot view bill online

Went to ATT store for new phone. They talked me into signing up for internet. I canceled the internet installation but now I cannot access my bill on att app. 611= no help in store= no help... at a loss that your company finds it ok to do nothing to restore my app. Oh, if I can’t see my bill, I can’t pay my bill without verifying charges...

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Have you tried accessing your account from a browser instead of the app? That would help determine whether it’s an account problem or app problem. If it is an app issue, standard troubleshooting is to delete and reinstall the app.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I did try to access using browser and the results were the same... L140

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Did you get results? I have the same problem. I canceled direct tv and now I can’t view my wireless bill online or through app. I have been talking to tech support 5 hours over 2 days. They finally said we have exhausted all solutions so we will mail a paper bill. I told them it doesn’t fix the problem. I am amazed that a big company can’t figure this out. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

They have not solved the problem even though they sent an email saying that it was fixed... I agree that the inability to change something back to the way it was baffles me. We are contemplating leaving ATT over this and taking our 5 lines somewhere else. Could TMobile be worse?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I’ve been struggling with AT&T On this issue for nearly 8 months. About once a month I’ll call to try and fix it, but all I get is shuffled around for about an hour and a half, until I get a supervisor who promises they will “personally” follow up with me to fix it. That still hasn’t happened. it’s been two months since my last attempt to call in and now my credit card on file has expired. I have no way to see my bill and update my credit card. So, I guess that I’m going to let my service lapse and finally make the move to Verizon after nearly 20 years with this horrible company. Good luck everyone! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.