Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 10, 2014
1:41:38 PM
View profile
Can't log in to AT&T Locker
Edited by abigailmerritt on Apr 10, 2014 at 1:43:54 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the community. I tried searching for topics with the issue I'm experiencing but didn't find any.

I would like to know, is the AT&T Locker feature still working? 'Cause I've been trying to log in on my Galaxy Note 3 and iPhone 5s for more than a month now and I keep seeing a message that says: "Login Temporarily Unavailable. We are unable to log you in at this time, please try again later".

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I'll really appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the community. I tried searching for topics with the issue I'm experiencing but didn't find any.

I would like to know, is the AT&T Locker feature still working? 'Cause I've been trying to log in on my Galaxy Note 3 and iPhone 5s for more than a month now and I keep seeing a message that says: "Login Temporarily Unavailable. We are unable to log you in at this time, please try again later".

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I'll really appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance!

Can't log in to AT&T Locker

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 14, 2014 1:07:27 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @abigailmerritt 

Can you log in from a computer? Try it at locker.att.net

I am able to sign in just fine, I'm wondering if there is an account set up issue.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @abigailmerritt 

Can you log in from a computer? Try it at locker.att.net

I am able to sign in just fine, I'm wondering if there is an account set up issue.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Can't log in to AT&T Locker

2 of 4 (1,728 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 30, 2014 6:35:39 AM
(0)
Contributor
I created a user ID and received a text message with a 4 digit code to verify the id, but I don't get a window to enter the code. I get directed to the login window that asks for my user id and password. Entering the id doesn't work as it has not been verified. Tried three times with same results.
I created a user ID and received a text message with a 4 digit code to verify the id, but I don't get a window to enter the code. I get directed to the login window that asks for my user id and password. Entering the id doesn't work as it has not been verified. Tried three times with same results.

3 of 4 (1,477 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 11:28:01 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @klogan21 

Try a password reset option with your user ID, if it can't find it, you might need to register again.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Hello @klogan21 

Try a password reset option with your user ID, if it can't find it, you might need to register again.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (1,419 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments