Can't log in to AT&T Locker

Contributor

Can't log in to AT&T Locker

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the community. I tried searching for topics with the issue I'm experiencing but didn't find any.

I would like to know, is the AT&T Locker feature still working? 'Cause I've been trying to log in on my Galaxy Note 3 and iPhone 5s for more than a month now and I keep seeing a message that says: "Login Temporarily Unavailable. We are unable to log you in at this time, please try again later".

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I'll really appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (2,136 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Can't log in to AT&T Locker

Hello @abigailmerritt 

Can you log in from a computer? Try it at locker.att.net

I am able to sign in just fine, I'm wondering if there is an account set up issue.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (2,072 Views)
Contributor

I created a user ID and received a text message with a 4 digit code to verify the id, but I don't get a window to enter the code. I get directed to the login window that asks for my user id and password. Entering the id doesn't work as it has not been verified. Tried three times with same results.
Message 3 of 4 (1,821 Views)
Community Manager

Hello @klogan21 

Try a password reset option with your user ID, if it can't find it, you might need to register again.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (1,763 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.