Get the myAT&T app
tiredofonothing's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, September 21st, 2017 5:15 PM

Can't call Mexico with North America home phone plan

i have been paying for unlimited n. america and was told by AT&T i can call mexico. so question is it's been 10 months when can i call mexico? the only answer we get is "can not complete your call as dialed" why is this and why can't it be fixed ? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

7 years ago

Which one do you really have, the Phone Unlimited North America or Phone International Plus?

Phone Unlimited North America:

> Unlimited nationwide calling within the U.S. and to Canada, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, and the Northern Marianas.

> Calls to other countries at additional per-minute

Phone International Plus

> Includes unlimited calling within the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and U.S. Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, Guam and the Northern Marianas

Calls to other countries at additional per-minute rates

> Low international rates to 22+ countries with additional discounts to many international countries

Source: Digital Phone Plans

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

you must work for at&t- i am looking at my paper work from at&t that says unlimited n. america (and mexico) you can also look up att unlimited phone plans on the net, or talk to some of the chat people that have validated this for me. don't sit and spin.  

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

He was not spinning anything, you were not clear about what plan you have. If your plan does include calls to Mexico then you absolutely should be able to call. If calls can't be completed, perhaps you are dialing wrong.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.