Call to Argentina

Contributor

Call to Argentina

[ Edited ]
I've got a samsung A117 Pay as you go, and i want to call in argentina, I dial the number in the good way with the good country and area codes, but i can't finish my call, I have an error message telling me that the number is not correct, i've tried others ways a lot of time so i don't know what to do now.

Message Edited by EdSLO on 10-18-2008 08:40:40 PM

Message Edited by EdSLO on 10-18-2008 08:41:17 PM
Message 1 of 7 (4,298 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Call to Argentina

[ Edited ]

EdSLO wrote:
I've got a samsung A117 Pay as you go, and i want to call in argentina, I dial the number in the good way with the good country and area codes, but i can't finish my call, I have an error message telling me that the number is not correct, i've tried others ways a lot of time so i don't know what to do now.

Are you dialing the plus sign (+) in front of the country code? Or 011?

Message Edited by dmapr on 10-18-2008 11:05:58 PM
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (4,292 Views)
Contributor

I've tried the two but it still doesn't work
Message 3 of 7 (4,258 Views)
Master

Diall 611 from your handset to get customer care
Message 4 of 7 (4,252 Views)
Teacher
Solution
Accepted by topic author EdSLO
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

+54prefix for cell in argentina 9 then the number as long as you have at least standard intrnl dialing or world connect on your subscription. if you are actually the pay as you go att cust in argentina tryin to call in argentina you are out of luck pay as you go does not roam....GOODDAY!
Message 5 of 7 (4,217 Views)
Teacher

If the cell # begins with 15, you need to drop those 2 #s (011-54-9-area code-# (minus 15), this information can be found at howtocallabroad.com
Message 6 of 7 (4,077 Views)
Contributor

Thank you for all your answers. The problem was just the number 9 after the country code Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 7 (3,918 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.