Get the myAT&T app
magwood13's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, May 7th, 2017 8:46 PM

Call Forwarding between two AT&T mobile phones

I have two AT&T mobile phones, one personal and one corporate. I would like to call forward my personal during business hours and forward my corporate during off hours from time to time. Carrying two phones is a pain. Is there a calling feature for this?

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@magwood13 I can go into my iPhone settings (on the phone) and have it forward to another number (on/off switch). I'd think it'd be similar on other phones.

My iPhone generally remembers the last number forwarded to, so I don't even have to type it in (it's generally months between the times I use it).

You'd need to do it manually each time you want to switch over. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks Gary. However, I have been a long time Android user and have never found such an option, would certainly be nice if there was and a consideration for using an iPhone. I had previous services that allowed an option to be plugged into the keypad for enablement similar to the old *86 on land-lines.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@magwood13 wrote:

Thanks Gary. However, I have been a long time Android user and have never found such an option, would certainly be nice if there was and a consideration for using an iPhone. I had previous services that allowed an option to be plugged into the keypad for enablement similar to the old *86 on land-lines.

I always thought you had more options than us in that area (we just have "forward" as an option).

You can't do and of the options in this tutorial? http://www.androidauthority.com/community/threads/how-to-forward-a-call-on-android.28988/

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Well!! Another example that you're never too old to learn something new! Although the steps are for an older version of Android I did manage to dig and find the forwarding options (variety of selections). TY Sir!! I never thought to dig into the phones stings for the option. Your time and effort is much appreciated. Mark

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@magwood13 wrote:

Well!! Another example that you're never too old to learn something new! Although the steps are for an older version of Android I did manage to dig and find the forwarding options (variety of selections). TY Sir!! I never thought to dig into the phones stings for the option. Your time and effort is much appreciated. Mark 

Mark,

That's excellent. After you do this for a few weeks/months, please come back and let us know how it works and what kind of system your worked out for remembering to do it (and the pitfalls). I'm sure there are some others with similar thoughts that would benefit from some suggestions from someone who has tried it.

Good luck!

Gary

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.