Get the myAT&T app
wayimpayingmore's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, May 24th, 2018 4:47 AM

Apple Watch

Question way do we pay more for the Apple Watch to be add to our plan it 10$ and sprint and T-Mobile is only charging 5$ a month is anybody else having this problem

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@Gary L

Wait....first I have to adjust my entire belief system .... Sprint, the king of dropped calls WITHIN their coverage area, had better coverage than ATT.   Anywhere.   

Nope.

Can’t.  

@wayimpayingmore

Now trying to imagine why anyone would switch if service worked great, to a carrier that has CLEARLY ADVERTISED higher prices than Sprint or T-mobile.   

Nope.

Illogical. 

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@lizdance40 wrote:

Now trying to imagine why anyone would switch if service worked great, to a carrier that has CLEARLY ADVERTISED higher prices than Sprint or T-mobile.   

Nope.

Illogical. 

The obvious likely answer is that Sprint wasn't up to par in whatever town in Utah they're in either...

Maybe if they respond we'll find out.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Nope the phone service was fine the customer services sucked didn’t check out T-Mobile and when talking to att rep at the store was told amount would not change it would be cheaper then sprint that way I switch

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

When switch over was told bill would not change by the rep at att now stuck for two years if had know would not had switch

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@wayimpayingmore

ATT.com has all the prices.  If you buy things without knowing the prices, your a salesman’s dream.  

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@wayimpayingmore wrote:
When switch over was told bill would not change by the rep at att now stuck for two years if had know would not had switch

Trying to parse that almost sentence: Are you saying that AT&T said your bill would be the same as Sprint?

Not stuck for two years, you just owe for the phones. Just like if you bought them with a credit card, you'd still owe if you switched companies.

Nope the phone service was fine the customer services sucked didn’t check out T-Mobile and when talking to att rep at the store was told amount would not change it would be cheaper then sprint that way I switch

Amount would not change? Or would be cheaper?

Why would the salesperson even know Sprint's prices???  Common sense says to do the math yourself, it only takes seconds to do.

IF the phone service is fine and you were happy with the reception, I'm not sure where customer service comes in (good service means no contact with customer service). Certainly seems better than switching to an unknown.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.