Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 20, 2012
6:25:50 AM
View profile
Announcing AT&T Locker!
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on May 1, 2014 at 8:11:30 AM

Your photos, vidoes and files - available anytime, anywhere! AT&T Locker allows you to access and share from your computer or your phone!

• Photos and videos can be automatically uploaded to your AT&T Locker from your phone
• Easily access your photos, videos and documents from your phone and computer
• Easy to share to email, Facebook and Twitter
• First 5 GB of storage is free! Additional storage is available.
• Your content is secure and backed up in the cloud
• Store your favorite memories in a safe and convenient place
• Store music from your computer to your AT&T Locker

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Your photos, vidoes and files - available anytime, anywhere! AT&T Locker allows you to access and share from your computer or your phone!

• Photos and videos can be automatically uploaded to your AT&T Locker from your phone
• Easily access your photos, videos and documents from your phone and computer
• Easy to share to email, Facebook and Twitter
• First 5 GB of storage is free! Additional storage is available.
• Your content is secure and backed up in the cloud
• Store your favorite memories in a safe and convenient place
• Store music from your computer to your AT&T Locker

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 1, 2014 8:11:11 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTJulieCS on Feb 5, 2016 at 9:41:36 AM

Update: Mobile Share Value Plan users now get 50 GB of Free storage.

More information is available HERE.

NOTE: Locker offers 50GB storage for each user. This is different from the 50GB data on the Mobile Value Data plan. Data on the Mobile Share Data plan is used to transfer all your data (including web browsing, email retrieval, etc), while the 50GB for Locker is storage.

There currently is not an option to upgrade beyond the 50GB.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Announcing AT&T Locker!

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 1, 2014 8:11:11 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTJulieCS on Feb 5, 2016 at 9:41:36 AM

NOTE: Locker offers 50GB storage for each user. This is different from the 50GB data on the Mobile Value Data plan. Data on the Mobile Share Data plan is used to transfer all your data (including web browsing, email retrieval, etc), while the 50GB for Locker is storage.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Rethink Possible

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Announcing AT&T Locker!

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (3,143 Views)
Solution