Get the myAT&T app
Warman1's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, April 17th, 2018 10:42 AM

Add onstar to Mobile

I’m trying to link my acct to onstar but I see no way to do it. It tells me to sign into my acct but doesn’t tell me how to link, if I’m linked just for signing in, etc?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you for the links, however neither one is related to what I need. I am trying to add data to my vehicles onstar hotspot and it gives me the option buy data or link my att acct. when I login to my att acct, it shows no link or info on how to link my account.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

You can call 1.888.4ONSTAR (1.888.466.7827).

or just push the button in your car to enroll.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I asked this same pLroblem!  LOL.  Linking those two accounts requires an ATT contact online, in person, or by phone.  The ONLY thing linking does, is you get to combine both accounts under one bill with ATT.  But Onstar bills are so much easier to read then ATT!!  LOL.  Linking DOES NOT LOWER YOUR BILL in any way.  Hope this helps!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Im actually doing the same thing now and having the same issue. Im not agreeing with either answers or solutions.  Reason1 :  linking and combined billing is NOT the same thing. 2: onstar states clearly "Link your existing AT&T account to share your current data plan"   now that to me sounds nothing like combined billing.  I'm with att  and I know getting a right  answer from them is a hit and miss.  I will get to the bottom of this. If anyone else has already figured this out please share. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Ok as I stated before,  I would get down to the bottom of this...

In order for you to link your current ATT acct to OnStar for mobile hotspot you must add this feature to your current plan for additional $10. This is like the tethering feature we use to get for free and now att charges for it. You basically create a hotspot for up to 7 extra devices.  This will save you in terms of buying a data plan from onstar. 

Hope this helps others searching for a real answer 😉  happy hotspots yall

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.