Get the myAT&T app
vipaffairs's profile

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

Sunday, February 5th, 2017 9:18 PM

About the *NEW* AT&T International Day Pass feature for postpaid customers...!!!

Hello...

I saw somewhere online that when you are traveling overseas to those of allowed 100 countries for the NEW AT&T International Day Pass you may make International call to any country listed on that listing of 100 countries, I mean, if I am right now in Domincan Republic with my International Day Pass activated and running in a International Roaming area I will be able to make another call to the Bahamas FREE of CHARGE because my International Day Pass features is running and activated....

Will be free of charge on these conditions? or just will be FREE for calls destinated to USA.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@vipaffairs wrote:

as you can see then, this is confusing and still not clear from AT&T, is there any way to know exactlu how this new feature works?

FOUND IT!  I'm going to change my answer...

You'll get unlimited talk within and between International Day Pass countries and back to the U.S., unlimited text, and use of the data plan that you use at home

And I really like that they included both WITHIN and BETWEEN for their sentance...

Screen Shot 2017-02-05 at 9.35.55 PM.pngFrom https://www.att.com/offers/international-plans/faq.html

1 Attachment

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@vipaffairs The International Day Pass  is $10 a day.

It says

From International Day Pass countries to the U.S.

Within International Day Pass countries.

https://www.att.com/offers/international-plans/day-pass.html

I think that means calls in the country you are IN, not from one International Day Pass country to another.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

The way it is written, it looks like you can call within Dominica or to the  US only.  That does seem restrictive.  I think it needs more investigation.  

IMG_5352.PNG

1 Attachment

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

7 years ago

Read this article...it says to any country...

www.engadget.com/amp/2017/01/23/att-international-day-pass/

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@vipaffairs  Nice!  That's what I call a self answering question.  Smiley Wink

Specifically any other day pass country, so if anyone else reads this, check the list.

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

7 years ago

There is another screenshot, but I am really afraid that most people in Customer Service are not aware of the details of this new feature, even they don't know if exist or not....

screenshot.png

1 Attachment

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@vipaffairs wrote:

screenshot.png

You're posting the same words that I quoted above.

I'm not so sure. That says WITHIN, not BETWEEN international day pass countries..

I think that means calls in the country you are IN, not from one International Day Pass country to another.

I see the engadget article says ANY country (but they don't bill you), but it all depends on what AT&T says.

You understand I'd rather it be the more flexible option, right?  Happy to be wrong!

I'm just sticking to the side of caution.

1 Attachment

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

7 years ago

@Gary L as you can see then, this is confusing and still not clear from AT&T, is there any way to know exactlu how this new feature works?

AT&T representatives are not sure as well, we need someone from higher level to clarify all this.

thanks

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

7 years ago

@Gary L nice digging....

Good work to all you guys..!!!!

Solved!

Thanks

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

Phew....

ATT needs work on language skills.  This is dopey.   

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.