For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
itsraju14's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 20th, 2015 7:26 AM

ATT cheating on international call

I activated the $5 international calling package and whenever I dial a number and disconnect it when it is not being answered, I see that the minutes are being reduced from the plan. I tried to disconnect the call after 1 ring, 2 ring 3 ring etc, for all these cases, I see that my international free minutes for the $5 package is reduced. You guys are just cheating the customers.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there! @itsraju14 Thanks for posting your billing concerns. We’ll be happy to reach out to you and take a look into this. , Please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following information:

Your cellular or account number

Your full name

The best date and time to contact you

Thanks!

Charise

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

My phone #: [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

regards,

Rajendra

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I totally agree. Recently they added $246 intenational call charges in my last month wireless bill for calls that I did not make. On 11/2/2015 I received at&t warning alert about international call changes exceeding $100. Immediately I called customer service to check and lady told me to ignore that false alert as it was due to some software upgrade and confirmed there are no international calls / charges on my account, then I completely forgot about it.

When I received my next bill for $338 (usually $92) immediately checked and found $246 charged just for international calls that I never made. Called customer service again on 11/20/2015 and requested for removal charges as I never made international calls, she said calls were made per billing statement and she can do 50% discount on those charges but did not remove all charges even after I told her about my earlier call to them in this regard. So I helpless, requested her to atleast remove international calling feature for which she said it is not possible. Next day, logged into my online account to check all features and could see international pay per use feature that I never opted for, and immediately removed that feature. Now I called them again expecting some help this time, told her about wrong charges, this person also denied my request, asked her about international pay per use feature and why it was added to account, she said it gets added to everyone by default and can not be removed which I removed from my online account few minutes before that call. When I asked her how come I was able to remove it online, she said sorry for the confusion, and confirmed it is possible to remove, basically they were simply lying. When I checked their international call charges, there are 3 different types ($3.52/min - calls made from US, $2.50/min - calls made while on international travel,  and just $0.35 if I pay $5 every month in advance - 3 different rates for same country). In my case they charged $3.52/min for calls that I never made. I have one more month contract and after that I will cancel my family plan / 2 numbers.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

That's a lot of money.   Please send a private message to @ATTMobilityCare and have them review the account and calls.

you should look through yr previous bill and see which odd phone numbers show on the bill, then google what, or who the number are for.

I keep getting weird calls from China in the past week - very annoying.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.