Get the myAT&T app
A

• 

25.7K Messages

Monday, July 23rd, 2018 9:01 PM

ATT Thanks Ticket Twosdays not working. Both on App and Desktop

Getting unexpected error on app when trying to redeem ticket twosdays and too many redirects when trying online.

Have Gold status but dirt service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Still not working...any updates?!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Not working for me either.  Have used it several times during the fall and now all I get is an error message saying to "check back later.". This has been going on for over a week.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

How do I get the ticket twos day ??? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Here is the message I sent to movietickets.com: "I am unable to purchase tickets because I cannot access my account. I am not sure whether or not I even have an account. I assume that since the reset password failed for my email address, that I might not have an account. I tried to follow the link that says "click here to create an account" after which I am notified that new accounts cannot be created. No explanation as to why or estimation for how long the page will be dysfunctional. Can you please confirm whether or not I have an account? If I don't have one, can you please help me set one up?"

NO responses to my query.

Thanks for nothing, AT&T!!! This is a slap in the face to your consumers. Try contracting with a movie vendor that actually can service your members! This really leaves a bad taste in my mouth about AT&T!!!! AT&T says "Here, watch a movie on Tuesday and get a free ticket for your wife on us!" Reality: "The service we selected for purchasing movie tickets is totally dysfunctional, So sorry, OUT OF LUCK!"

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

WHY!!!!!! Good Golly!!! Fudge sheets and prickled pears full 'o flatulence! I want to cuss so badly, but I will try to remain calm. You guys as AT&T set up a reward system called the AT&T THANKS program. And I see by reading all these other posts that others have got the same runaround that I had sign in here kick over to this site sign in their kick over this site your 4 digit code is not the right code now it's a six-digit code now but it might be it might be our phone number it might be for prepaid account but if you just get through this next sign in maybe just maybe you'll get to the stupid screen that might tell you that you have built up enough points to get a reward from a flipping AT&T company that obviously does not give one rat's deficating derriere!! (glASSHOLESSo I'm over all of you corporate Clowns stupid promise of a stupid reward because with the time I spent kicking around I could have walked to the movie theater, begging of any citizen whom happens along my journey, "just a dime, sir, even a nickel, ma'am." Better guaranteed I'd have enough change to pay for a Flipping Freaking movie ticket! Jerky Beef or SodaPop probably gonna have to thank t.mobile and sprint..

. NO NO Atit your monopoly can ruin all entertainment, but I, I won't be a miniscule cog in Warner tick tock At&t inevitable travesty. In the meantime, I believe this world needs ......... shame......on.......me

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Two weeks ago they transitioned from movietickets.com to Fandango. It didnt work the first week. This week when i went to purchase the tickets through the AT&T Thanks app and clicking on Take a friend to the movies. It took me to Fandango where i could select my movie and the quantity. After i did that, it said that the coupon was not valid or expired i dont remember. Ive seen this before when they went through movietickets.com. One blamed the other. SO i am starting with you and will be contacting AT&T as well. Someone is supposed to input a code, I would think each week but I dont know. All im saying is it only worked for me one week. This benefit is supposed to be every Tuesday. Please let me know what can be done to fix this so it wont happen every week.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I have the exact same issue, now it directs me to Fandango but is looking for a code even though the top of the screen says “Ticket Twosday” and I never reflects the free ticket.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I’ve had the same issue the last several weeks. AT&T tells me to contact Fandango and Fandango tells me there is nothing they can do to help. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Just because one of the administrators of the website marked this as an "Accepted Solution" does not mean this issue has been resolved. Get your *stuff* together, At&t!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.