Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 31, 2013
8:25:36 AM
View profile
ATT Address Book

Is there a better way to manage the ATT address book? You have to go into each contact to turn on sync. Also the viewing screen is very limited. You can't select multiple contacts to edit....Sorry if this is in the wrong board but it's not allowing me to select the correct one.  This needs alot of tweeking.

Is there a better way to manage the ATT address book? You have to go into each contact to turn on sync. Also the viewing screen is very limited. You can't select multiple contacts to edit....Sorry if this is in the wrong board but it's not allowing me to select the correct one.  This needs alot of tweeking.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 6, 2013 9:25:17 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi Agmyst1! Please try the link below to see if this helps with syncing your contacts.

AT&T Address Book

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

ATT Address Book

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 6, 2013 9:25:17 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi Agmyst1! Please try the link below to see if this helps with syncing your contacts.

AT&T Address Book

AT&T Address Book

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: ATT Address Book

2 of 6 (5,910 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2013 8:46:32 AM
(0)
Tutor

I cannot get AT&T Address Book to work on any of my devices. Keep getting Error: Server Comunication Failure. I turned off WiFi and used cellular internet. What could be the problem?

I cannot get AT&T Address Book to work on any of my devices. Keep getting Error: Server Comunication Failure. I turned off WiFi and used cellular internet. What could be the problem?

3 of 6 (5,813 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2014 8:12:21 PM
(0)
Contributor

My problem is that my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket doesn't even have the option to add Address Book as shown on the Help page (on the AT&T web site).

I tried to follow the instructions on my Samsung Galaxy S II skyrocket to add Address Book, but in Contacts > Settings, there is no option as shown on this Help page:

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB422032&cv=820#fbid=XsAakDqNOf0

My problem is that my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket doesn't even have the option to add Address Book as shown on the Help page (on the AT&T web site).

I tried to follow the instructions on my Samsung Galaxy S II skyrocket to add Address Book, but in Contacts > Settings, there is no option as shown on this Help page:

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB422032&cv=820#fbid=XsAakDqNOf0

4 of 6 (2,262 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2014 7:57:02 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello lfw106,

Do you have an AT&T model with unaltered AT&T software on it?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello lfw106,

Do you have an AT&T model with unaltered AT&T software on it?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 6 (2,209 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2015 10:13:06 PM
(0)
Contributor

does not work

does not work

6 of 6 (861 Views)