ATT Address Book

Contributor

ATT Address Book

Is there a better way to manage the ATT address book? You have to go into each contact to turn on sync. Also the viewing screen is very limited. You can't select multiple contacts to edit....Sorry if this is in the wrong board but it's not allowing me to select the correct one.  This needs alot of tweeking.

Message 1 of 6 (6,264 Views)
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: ATT Address Book

Hi Agmyst1! Please try the link below to see if this helps with syncing your contacts.

AT&T Address Book

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6 (6,101 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

I cannot get AT&T Address Book to work on any of my devices. Keep getting Error: Server Comunication Failure. I turned off WiFi and used cellular internet. What could be the problem?

Message 3 of 6 (6,004 Views)
Contributor

My problem is that my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket doesn't even have the option to add Address Book as shown on the Help page (on the AT&T web site).

I tried to follow the instructions on my Samsung Galaxy S II skyrocket to add Address Book, but in Contacts > Settings, there is no option as shown on this Help page:

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB422032&cv=820#fbid=XsAakDqNOf0

Message 4 of 6 (2,453 Views)
Community Manager

Hello lfw106,

Do you have an AT&T model with unaltered AT&T software on it?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 6 (2,400 Views)
Contributor

does not work

Message 6 of 6 (1,052 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.