AT&T Music is no longer supported by Samsung

Contributor

AT&T Music is no longer supported by Samsung

I've recently acquired a Samsung Flight 2 yesterday. I started downloading free ringtones from phonezoo.com as suggested by the radio shack personal and tried to set them as my ringtones n such. But when I tried to access AT&T Music on the menu I got this message:

"This service is no longer offered by AT&T. For songs, albums, and ringtones, please visit

http://att.uglabs.net/attmusic"

I've tried again and again trying to get to the app, and I've even gone to the page the message suggested but didn't download anything because it charges. When I looked online to see if anyone else had this problem everyone apparently has no trouble getting to AT&T Music. Whats going on with my phone?

Message 1 of 4
Former Community Manager

Re: AT&T Music is no longer supported by Samsung

I'm looking into this for you. I need to do a bit of research. 

Thanks for your patience!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Hey.

I am experiancing this exact same problem with my AT&T(ZTE) F160. I've actually owned this bugger a while but a few days ago it just suddenly started saying "This service is no longer offered by AT&T. For songs, albums, and ringtones, please visit..." anytime I try to run AT&T Music, and then gives me the sole option of closing AT&T music. Augh!

I have done both a Master Reset and Master Clear (Priors non-user data, latters *everything*) at a phone techs reccomendation... To no avail.

Message 3 of 4
Employee

At&t music was shut down, the service is no longer available
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support