AT&T Locker is now on the Windows Phone 8

Community Support

AT&T Locker is now on the Windows Phone 8

[ Edited ]

The app is free, comes with 5GB of storage and is available for download from the Windows Phone Store for the following devices:  Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820.  

Key Benefits: Thanks to the Easy Upload feature, you can automatically upload photos and videos to AT&T Locker for storage in one convenient, secure place.  You can also store music and files, create albums, share content, and more.   

Getting started: You can begin using the AT&T Locker application by selecting the AT&T Locker app icon once you have downloaded it to your device, or, if the app is preloaded on your device, once you have navigated to its app menu and selected the AT&T Locker app icon.  You may also see a notification in your device’s app store that an updated version of AT&T Locker is available for download. 

Visit the Windows Phone Store from your mobile phone to download

Standard data rates apply to app usage.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2 (2,040 Views)
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: AT&T Locker is now available on the Windows Phone 8 OS

Click HERE to learn more!

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (1,636 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.