AT&T Employee Discount Inquiry

Highlighted
Contributor

AT&T Employee Discount Inquiry

So I recently applied for an AT&T employee discount. I was recently hired at a company and wanted to see if the email I use for the position was applicable for a discount. When I inputted my email, I received a confirmation that I was eligible for a discount. So I entered the AT&T site and it showed a company called "COLUMBIA BASIN COLLEGE-N COLBASSTU GOV IRU" as the company that I work for.

Is there something wrong here or is it possible that the company plan I would be on is through this obscure-named company?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: AT&T Employee Discount Inquiry

Hello @joshua.a.warner 

It's possible that the name in the system is under some parent company or another organization, but if this name doesn't sound like your company might be a part of, you can stop by your local AT&T store for help. You will need to bring a proof of employment with you, like an ID badge or a paycheck stub.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support