Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 25, 2014
9:41:48 AM
View profile
AT&T Employee Discount Inquiry

So I recently applied for an AT&T employee discount. I was recently hired at a company and wanted to see if the email I use for the position was applicable for a discount. When I inputted my email, I received a confirmation that I was eligible for a discount. So I entered the AT&T site and it showed a company called "COLUMBIA BASIN COLLEGE-N COLBASSTU GOV IRU" as the company that I work for.

Is there something wrong here or is it possible that the company plan I would be on is through this obscure-named company?

So I recently applied for an AT&T employee discount. I was recently hired at a company and wanted to see if the email I use for the position was applicable for a discount. When I inputted my email, I received a confirmation that I was eligible for a discount. So I entered the AT&T site and it showed a company called "COLUMBIA BASIN COLLEGE-N COLBASSTU GOV IRU" as the company that I work for.

Is there something wrong here or is it possible that the company plan I would be on is through this obscure-named company?

AT&T Employee Discount Inquiry

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2014 9:00:31 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @joshua.a.warner 

It's possible that the name in the system is under some parent company or another organization, but if this name doesn't sound like your company might be a part of, you can stop by your local AT&T store for help. You will need to bring a proof of employment with you, like an ID badge or a paycheck stub.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @joshua.a.warner 

It's possible that the name in the system is under some parent company or another organization, but if this name doesn't sound like your company might be a part of, you can stop by your local AT&T store for help. You will need to bring a proof of employment with you, like an ID badge or a paycheck stub.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T Employee Discount Inquiry

2 of 2 (317 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments