$45.00 a month smart phone plans now on AT&T?

$45.00 a month smart phone plans now on AT&T?

Hello everyone.  A friend of mine told me that she saw an AT&T Wireless commercial last night advertising new $45.00 a month smart phone plans.  I went and looked on the web site and I cannot find anything pertaining to what she was talking about.  Am I just looking at the wrong section of the AT&T site?  Could someone post the link, in the response, to the page I can view the information about this plan?  I am considering getting it, if it's available.

Message 1 of 21 (47,496 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: $45.00 a month smart phone plans now on AT&T?

did you find a website or did you go to an att retailer store?

Message 16 of 21 (22,131 Views)
Mentor

I just got on Mobile Share and I love it so far! But it has changed to $65 but that's OK. I am enjoying my new phone and the features. You do pay for what you want! Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 21 (3,703 Views)
Contributor

Your friend is right. Because I'm on the 45 buck monthly plan. No you don't have to bring your own phone. You have to buy one of the pay go phones. I brought a Microsoft Windows pay go phone. It's a prepaid plan.
Message 18 of 21 (1,110 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some one I know has this plan and dint pay on it after the 30 days were up...

Yet I always see her on the phone...texting and talking....How is this the possable?   She is a teenager so they know tricks  I wouldn't know.....

Message 19 of 21 (641 Views)
ACE - Master

If it's an iPhone and you are running the messages app, you can "text"/"call" other iPhones over Wifi.  Or if you use some other messaging app (Skype, Facebook Messenger) you can also use wifi for phone-like functions.

[The (very) fine print:
When solved / helped, please mark your question as solved by clicking "Accept solution".
This helps other people to find an answer more quickly. This is the AT&T community forum (not AT&T support). Please keep in mind that just because my answer doesn't solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be the correct information...]
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 20 of 21 (622 Views)
ACE - Expert

Johanna13 wrote:

Some one I know has this plan and dint pay on it after the 30 days were up...

Yet I always see her on the phone...texting and talking....How is this the possable?   She is a teenager so they know tricks  I wouldn't know.....

And how do you know she didn't pay for it?

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are fellow customers. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 21 of 21 (614 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.