Get the myAT&T app
vinnles27's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, March 21st, 2019 10:26 AM

10 recipients for group texting

The overall consensus with the limit on group text seens to be that ATT paying customers DON'T want this limit. Wouldn't it behoove ATT to look to want to have satisfied customers? I just switched to ATT and will now have to look else where because of this. I use my phone for work and personal reasons and need to be able to text large groups. Reverting to an email group is not a solution. Many people do not check their email that often. ATT you have to cone up with a better solution. Your customers are asking you to.not everyone has ATT so increasing texting groups for ATT customers again is a very poor solution and whichever employee came up with that should be terminated dye to a poor solution. It is common sense to know that everyone does not have ATT. PLEASE increase group texting to at least 20. You are not protecting your customers by adding limits.I have never had issues with spam because of group texting.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

Advanced messaging has raised the cap, but not on all devices and no new limit has been given.  

If you have an older phone, it wouldn’t be compatible 

Slowly rolling out?  No device list?   🤷🏼‍♀️

https://forums.att.com/t5/Data-Messaging-Features-Internet/Group-Text-Limit-of-10-Recipients-Good-News-Is-Here/m-p/5410529

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have a brand new note 9...i can only group text 10 people
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.