For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
rupesh.bk's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Saturday, January 18th, 2014 5:14 AM

Samsung Galaxy Tablet Promotion for GigaPower Customers

Its been three weeks since GigaPower had been installed in my apartment and I am a double play customer - I havent received the Samsung tablet yet. Does anyone have an idea on how much it has taken to receive the tablet?

When I talk to ATT through the online chat, they have not been able to give a definitive answer.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Did any of you receive the Tab2 10.1? Isnt the tablet two generatiosn old? samsung started cheaper tab4 sales and tab2 looks to be more expensive and very old to be given out for 2014. 

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

Did this get resolved for all of you? I also have been waiting and have not been instructed when this will be completed or not Was there some form or something I was supposed to fill out before I get this? Its really been about 2 months since my service has been installed and really looking forward to this tablet, as we bought all new Samsung TV's because we were under the impression of getting this tablet. How do I move forward about this?

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

Yes. It got resolved. Thanks to ATT community manager Mariana - When she got involved, the tablet was delivered. She's there in this post so you can reach out to her.

BTW - I will tell you that the tablet is two / three generations old and if you have had experience with other tablets, you will be disappointed. I am not happy with the tablet.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

I messaged alot of them last week, and never heard anything back. I even sent the same message to the online customer care support center and havent heard anything back. Honestly, its ok if its older, I just want it for the remote app. That is what we want it for 🙂

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi lauren.formoe,

We received your message and will be happy to assist you further. I investigated the details you provided and sent you an update with the information you are needing. Smiley Happy

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.