Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 17, 2014
9:14:12 PM
Samsung Galaxy Tablet Promotion for GigaPower Customers
Edited by rupesh.bk on Jan 18, 2014 at 7:19:01 AM

Its been three weeks since GigaPower had been installed in my apartment and I am a double play customer - I havent received the Samsung tablet yet. Does anyone have an idea on how much it has taken to receive the tablet?

When I talk to ATT through the online chat, they have not been able to give a definitive answer.

Its been three weeks since GigaPower had been installed in my apartment and I am a double play customer - I havent received the Samsung tablet yet. Does anyone have an idea on how much it has taken to receive the tablet?

When I talk to ATT through the online chat, they have not been able to give a definitive answer.

(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 17, 2014 9:26:54 PM
(1)
Employee
From http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp

Free Tablet Offer: Available to customers ordering qualifying U-verse with GigaPower bundles with a 1-year term. Device sent 6-8 weeks from installation of U-verse services to customers who retain qualifying service(s) at time of fulfillment. Offer ends 3/29/14.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy Tablet Promotion for GigaPower Customers

[ Edited ]
17 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(17)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 17, 2014 9:26:54 PM
(1)
Employee

Free Tablet Offer: Available to customers ordering qualifying U-verse with GigaPower bundles with a 1-year term. Device sent 6-8 weeks from installation of U-verse services to customers who retain qualifying service(s) at time of fulfillment. Offer ends 3/29/14.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tablet Promotion for GigaPower Customers

2 of 18 (6,133 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 18, 2014 7:18:23 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks for the quick reply. However, when I placed the upgrade order online, I received a Customer Service Summary document which states the following

"Double/Triple Play Customers: Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 will arrive within 4 weeks of installation via UPS. Someone must be present to sign for the package."

Thanks for the quick reply. However, when I placed the upgrade order online, I received a Customer Service Summary document which states the following

"Double/Triple Play Customers: Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 will arrive within 4 weeks of installation via UPS. Someone must be present to sign for the package."

3 of 18 (6,091 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2014 8:47:44 AM
(1)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTMarianaCM on Jan 20, 2014 at 9:31:05 AM

Hello, rupesh.bk!

Thanks for posting. It sounds like your tablet may still be on its way. If you'd like us to check on the status of your tablet, please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, rupesh.bk!

Thanks for posting. It sounds like your tablet may still be on its way. If you'd like us to check on the status of your tablet, please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

[ Edited ]
4 of 18 (6,002 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2014 9:23:45 AM
(0)
Tutor
Hi Mariana - I do not see any clickable link in your email. Can you resend the link where I can send you a private message?
Hi Mariana - I do not see any clickable link in your email. Can you resend the link where I can send you a private message?

5 of 18 (5,999 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2014 9:31:26 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Sorry about that! It's fixed now.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Sorry about that! It's fixed now.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

6 of 18 (5,997 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2014 9:34:49 AM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks for the quick reply. Just sent the message as requested. Appreciate your help.

Thanks for the quick reply. Just sent the message as requested. Appreciate your help.

7 of 18 (5,995 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2014 9:52:55 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi rupesh.bk,

We received your private message, and one of our managers will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks,

Jenn S.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi rupesh.bk,

We received your private message, and one of our managers will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks,

Jenn S.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

8 of 18 (5,990 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2014 9:53:47 AM
(0)
Tutor
Thank you. Appreciate the quick response.
Thank you. Appreciate the quick response.

9 of 18 (5,988 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2014 11:57:06 AM
(0)
Contributor
My service was installed on December 23rd. Attempt by FedEx to deliver yesterday (01/29) but have to be home to sign. Picking up at authorized center today. So that would be almost 5 weeks from install.
My service was installed on December 23rd. Attempt by FedEx to deliver yesterday (01/29) but have to be home to sign. Picking up at authorized center today. So that would be almost 5 weeks from install.

10 of 18 (5,815 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2014 2:37:29 PM
(0)
Tutor
Thank you.. I hope to receive it soon.
Thank you.. I hope to receive it soon.

11 of 18 (5,803 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 11, 2014 8:42:36 AM
(0)
Contributor

I posted this in the Sales and Ordering section but I guess they don't respond to the forums.  

We got Gigapower December 27th of 2013.  It is now March 11 of 2014 and we still do not have the Samsung Galaxy tablet.  When can I expect this to show up?  As it was the installation contractor for the Gigapower did not even show up with proper equipment to test the line to make sure we were at the right speeds.  He kept saying no contractor brings their own laptops, which I know I have seen many contractors with their own laptops.  I was supposed to pay a total of $177 for the services I receive before taxes and now it's at 230 a month after taxes and fees.  I think I was supposed to get HBO for free for three months, which I have paid for the entire time, but I'm not going to freak out about that.  

So, with all this, I really want the tablet I was supposed to receive.

Aridyn

Contributor
aridyn

Samsung Galaxy with Gigapower

We got Gigapower installed in our apartment December 27th.  We still have it, but have yet to receive our tablet.  How do we check to see if it even was sent? 

I posted this in the Sales and Ordering section but I guess they don't respond to the forums.  

We got Gigapower December 27th of 2013.  It is now March 11 of 2014 and we still do not have the Samsung Galaxy tablet.  When can I expect this to show up?  As it was the installation contractor for the Gigapower did not even show up with proper equipment to test the line to make sure we were at the right speeds.  He kept saying no contractor brings their own laptops, which I know I have seen many contractors with their own laptops.  I was supposed to pay a total of $177 for the services I receive before taxes and now it's at 230 a month after taxes and fees.  I think I was supposed to get HBO for free for three months, which I have paid for the entire time, but I'm not going to freak out about that.  

So, with all this, I really want the tablet I was supposed to receive.

Aridyn

Contributor
aridyn

Samsung Galaxy with Gigapower

We got Gigapower installed in our apartment December 27th.  We still have it, but have yet to receive our tablet.  How do we check to see if it even was sent? 

Samsung Galaxy Tablet with Gigapower - Have not received

12 of 18 (5,323 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 11, 2014 9:16:05 AM
(0)
Employee
http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp
"Free Device Offer: Available to customers ordering qualifying U-verse bundle with a 1-year term. Reward notification sent to customer within 3–4 weeks after service activation. See notification for redemption details. Online redemption required. Device sent 2–3 weeks after redemption to customers who retain qualifying service(s) for 30 days. Offer ends March 1, 2014."

Did you receive the notification,?
did you fulfill the online redemption?

While not a card but an item believe process is the same.....
From lilybug0411 http://forums.att.com/t5/General-U-verse-Answers/ATT-Reward-cards-TV-plan-Bait-and-Switch/m-p/387802...
" For the rewards cards, I would suggest you go to the link the previous poster gave. The way our rewards card system works, you should receive instructions by mail on how to redeem the rewards. After your 30th day of service, you would follow the instructions on the card and redeem the rewards on our website. About 3-4 weeks after that, you'd receive the cards in the mail."
http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp
"Free Device Offer: Available to customers ordering qualifying U-verse bundle with a 1-year term. Reward notification sent to customer within 3–4 weeks after service activation. See notification for redemption details. Online redemption required. Device sent 2–3 weeks after redemption to customers who retain qualifying service(s) for 30 days. Offer ends March 1, 2014."

Did you receive the notification,?
did you fulfill the online redemption?

While not a card but an item believe process is the same.....
From lilybug0411 http://forums.att.com/t5/General-U-verse-Answers/ATT-Reward-cards-TV-plan-Bait-and-Switch/m-p/3878029#M1231
" For the rewards cards, I would suggest you go to the link the previous poster gave. The way our rewards card system works, you should receive instructions by mail on how to redeem the rewards. After your 30th day of service, you would follow the instructions on the card and redeem the rewards on our website. About 3-4 weeks after that, you'd receive the cards in the mail."

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tablet with Gigapower - Have not received

13 of 18 (5,313 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2014 8:40:12 AM
(0)
Tutor

Did any of you receive the Tab2 10.1? Isnt the tablet two generatiosn old? samsung started cheaper tab4 sales and tab2 looks to be more expensive and very old to be given out for 2014. 

Did any of you receive the Tab2 10.1? Isnt the tablet two generatiosn old? samsung started cheaper tab4 sales and tab2 looks to be more expensive and very old to be given out for 2014. 

Uverse Gigapower Free tab 2 10.1?

14 of 18 (5,072 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2014 6:37:13 PM
(0)
Tutor
Did this get resolved for all of you? I also have been waiting and have not been instructed when this will be completed or not Was there some form or something I was supposed to fill out before I get this? Its really been about 2 months since my service has been installed and really looking forward to this tablet, as we bought all new Samsung TV's because we were under the impression of getting this tablet. How do I move forward about this?
Did this get resolved for all of you? I also have been waiting and have not been instructed when this will be completed or not Was there some form or something I was supposed to fill out before I get this? Its really been about 2 months since my service has been installed and really looking forward to this tablet, as we bought all new Samsung TV's because we were under the impression of getting this tablet. How do I move forward about this?

Re: Uverse Gigapower Free tab 2 10.1?

15 of 18 (4,615 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2014 7:41:21 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by rupesh.bk on Jun 28, 2014 at 8:25:14 AM

Yes. It got resolved. Thanks to ATT community manager Mariana - When she got involved, the tablet was delivered. She's there in this post so you can reach out to her.

BTW - I will tell you that the tablet is two / three generations old and if you have had experience with other tablets, you will be disappointed. I am not happy with the tablet.

Yes. It got resolved. Thanks to ATT community manager Mariana - When she got involved, the tablet was delivered. She's there in this post so you can reach out to her.

BTW - I will tell you that the tablet is two / three generations old and if you have had experience with other tablets, you will be disappointed. I am not happy with the tablet.

[ Edited ]
16 of 18 (4,605 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2014 2:09:19 PM
(0)
Tutor

I messaged alot of them last week, and never heard anything back. I even sent the same message to the online customer care support center and havent heard anything back. Honestly, its ok if its older, I just want it for the remote app. That is what we want it for Smiley Happy

I messaged alot of them last week, and never heard anything back. I even sent the same message to the online customer care support center and havent heard anything back. Honestly, its ok if its older, I just want it for the remote app. That is what we want it for Smiley Happy

17 of 18 (4,502 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2014 2:41:57 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi lauren.formoe,

We received your message and will be happy to assist you further. I investigated the details you provided and sent you an update with the information you are needing. Smiley Happy

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi lauren.formoe,

We received your message and will be happy to assist you further. I investigated the details you provided and sent you an update with the information you are needing. Smiley Happy

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

18 of 18 (4,462 Views)