Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Monday, October 27th, 2014 4:17 PM

Closed

How to avoid Missed Appointments, Delayed Technicians, and No Show

Missed Appointment / Where is my tech?

Tips to avoid missed appointments with a U-verse technician

Late technician arrivals, No show from a U-verse technician, and meeting appointment commitments are a serious matter to us. The last thing we want is to keep you waiting for an appointment we are not able to meet. In some cases due to system error, an unexpected event in your area, or current availability of the technician, your appointment could be missed or delayed.

Here are some steps you can take to avoid having to wait all day if your appointment has been delayed:

1.    Click on My U-verse Appointment Status

image001.png

2.     Select the radio button with the option to look-up your appointment with the information you have available.

image002.jpg

3.       Enter the requested information for your selection and click 

Check My Status

image003.png

The following are results you may get after entering the account information

On time

This means your appointment is in our systems and there is no known delay with your appointment.

No further steps need to be taken unless the appointment details are incorrect and not what you coordinated with our representatives. If incorrect, please send your account information with details regarding your appointment to ATTU-verseCare for further investigation.

image005.png

Unavailable

This means your appointment is in our systems but your situation may have been referred to a different type of technician on a separate dispatch appointment. As an example, if you were waiting on an inside technician and this technician determined assistance from an outside technician is needed prior to arriving, a separate appointment may have been created to engage an outside technician.

image008.jpg

No records found

If no record is found for your appointment and you verified the correct information was entered, please send a private message to ATTU-verseCare with your account information and appointment details. It is possible your appointment was entered within 24 hours of checking the status but we would rather have you verify with us instead of having you wait for an appointment that may be missed.

image009.png

If the appointment status site does not provide you the information you needed regarding your appointment, please send a private message with your account number and contact details to ATTU-verseCare for further assistance. If you are not a member of the U-verse community forums, we welcome you to register and reach out to us.

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

6 Attachments

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

For other options and more information to check your appointment, please visit

Check your U-verse repair appointment status

or Track your appointment on the myAT&T app. More informaion about it here.

ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.