Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
karenpage97206's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 20th, 2019 4:54 PM

lost fan pin # can't get into account

I am really at a loss.

I use paperless billing, so I don't have my full account number except for last 4 digits.

I lost the fan pin #, it has been 6 years since I opened my business account and my emails do not save for that long.

I've never had to use the pin before. Since you moved business accounts from Premiere to My At&t I can no longer get into my account because the fan pin is required to create the new login. I can't pay my bill, can't do anything.

I've been told on the phone by your representatives that there is absolutely nothing they can do to help me. So is my ONLY choice to close my account??

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @karenpage97206,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with the accessing your online account. I will be glad to help with your Fan Pin concerns. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2TNTqOu) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?