Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
acetow6345's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, April 21st, 2015 3:01 PM

Why won't it let me do a standard upgrade on anything but an iphone?

I am out of my 2 year contract.  I want to do a standard upgrade and not the installment next upgrade.  When I go to upgrade my phone, it will only let me do a standard upgrade with an iphone and no other smart phone.  I've talked to numerous AT&T support personnel and they keep transferring me to someone else telling me it is not their department.  They've even put in a support request for me and I get the response that it's not their area and refers me back to the people that sent me to them.  They have told me that I am eligible for an upgrade, but don't understand why it will only allow me to get an iPhone with a standard upgrade and not any other smart phone.  Has anyone else had this problem?  AT&T doesn't seem know how to fix it so I am hoping someone here does.

Employee

• 

513 Messages

9 years ago

Hi acetow6345,

I'm sorry to read about the upgrade issues with your service/device. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get things back on track . Please send me a private message by clicking here and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Wireless #:

Name on Account:
Contact #:

Alexis

Not finding what you're looking for?