Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unresolved Billing Issue - Embarrassing Service Disconnects

Highlighted
Contributor

Unresolved Billing Issue - Embarrassing Service Disconnects

I have had AT&T business service since 2001.   A 3 line phone system with voice mail and internet.   The only change we made was to go from DSL to Uverse a year or so ago.   Our bill has had incorrect contract pricing since August of 2017.   I have spent no less that 4 hours on multiple calls being asked to pay the bill anyway and the credit will be applied in 1-2 billing cycles.   It is now nearly February.   Our phone service to our patients has been turned off twice.   Embarrassing to say the least.   I am amazed that in today's day and age the bills are not more seamlessly managed online for the two services and that apparently NO ONE has the ability to fix a relatively simple billing issue on the spot.   Disappointing that I do not have other options. 

Message 1 of 2
Administrator

Re: Unresolved Billing Issue - Embarrassing Service Disconnects

Hi @CommerceDDS,

I'm so sorry to read about the billing issues with your service, we definitely need to take a closer look at this for you to get things back on track. Please send me a private message by clicking here and be sure to include the following details so I can assist you:

Contact Name:
Contact #:

email:

Account details: 

Alexis

AT&T Social Media Manager

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Use your exclusive business discount for 40% off select accessories. Shop now!

Additional Support