Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
WeiChuan's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 19th, 2019 7:04 PM

(Unhappy Long Time Business Account Holder) What do you think about those emails...?

To AT&T Francisco Montano:

Thank you so much for speaking with me on the phone this afternoon (3/14/19 @13:54 pm). Thank you for also being so helpful and wonderful while helping me out.

Please note that I just forwarded the information we’ve discussed on the phone to my boss, since he is currently out of town.

I told him about the new quote for both our current phone and internet services: $263.80/month, plus taxes and fees, so the phone number, fax, email, unlimited local and long-distance services, internet, and everything remains the same. 

I told him, basically, we will still receive 2 separate monthly statements (for phone & internet) as we did before. Everything remains the same, except the fact that, in order to lower our monthly bills of both services to the amount above, you will send us another modem for 2 of our 4 lines.

Once we receive the detailed quote from you, Franscisco, my boss will then let me know whether he will accept the quote above,along with your offer to: 1) promptly re-generate a new statement of our current bill (due on March 23, 2019) to $263.80/month plus taxes and fees, and 2) generate all of our subsequent bills to $263.80/month plus taxes and fees as well for a 1-year agreement (with an option for us to receive renewal letters so we can always make a renewal 1 month in advance prior to the renewal dates, of course).

I'm writing to let you know that my manager approves the quoted price and the details we went over on the phone (also mentioned in the previous email I sent you, see below).  

1) So please go ahead and help us process that.  

2) Also, please email us (in the email attachment) a revised version of our current statement (due on March 23, 2019) and change that amount to $263.80, so I can forward that copy to my manager and then he can forward it to the payable department prior to the due date. 

From AT&T Francisco Montano:

I need to call you to get some information to create the second internet account and add the lines to it. 

I’ll be giving you a call within the next hour. 

Before you make the call:  

1) So you agree to our detailed discussion over the phone on 3/14/19, right? Please email me a confirmation, so I can forward it to my boss. (You know, it's the procedure thing.)

2) Please also email us (in the email attachment) a revised version of our current statement (due on March 23, 2019) and change that amount to $263.80, so I can forward that copy to my manager and then he can forward it to the payable department prior to the due date. 

Once we receive the information mentioned above, I will then be able to help you with information you may need to proceed. (I'm sure you understand this, Francisco, but I need approval from my boss before I do anything here. ) 

From AT&T Francisco Montano:

As we discussed yesterday (3/18/2019) we cannot send a copy of the bill with the corrected amount, the bill needs to be generated by the system.

Remember that your current bill cannot be adjusted to the amount we quoted you $263.80 due to the fact that is only for digital services, but we can adjust your current bill to the amount you used to pay before your agreement ended, which is from $651.94to $383.39. 

Today to AT&T's Francisco Montano:

Please be advised that all of our company phone calls are pre-recorded. You and I did not discuss anything yesterday via phone, so the information you are telling me in the email on 3/19/19 @ 11:07 AM are untrue.

Please double check with your phone records on 3/18/19. The conversation and the discussion you've had yesterday, was not with me. 

Also, as agreed on our previous phone conversation (please see the email I sent you on 3/14/19 below), you promised to abide by our discussion, so that's why I have been reaching out to you via emails. 

This is my 5th request. 

Please honor the promises you made on 3/14/19 during our phone conversation, as Wei-Chuan has been a great customer for a long time. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @WeiChuan,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your account. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2Y581qB) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Complete Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?