Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
justanothermike's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, September 10th, 2018 4:59 PM

Unauthorized Hard Credit Inquiry on Credit Report

I had an Unauthorized Credit Inquiry reported to me today by a watchdog.

Please explain why this was occurred and how to have it removed.

Credit Bureau:

Equifax

Activity Type:

Inquiry

Activity Date:

09/07/2018

Alert Date:

09/08/2018

Business Name & Address:

AT&T SERVICES, INC.-MT 17330 PRESTON RD SUITE 100A DALLAS, TX, 75252

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

Please contact me
Reader1327@gmail.com

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @creditwise,

We take the privacy of personal information very seriously. Please send us a private message by clicking here so we can assist you with your issue.

Lisa
AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I keep getting emails to contact via a private message.  How many do I need to respond to before this is taken care of?  The messages say they take it very serious WELL DO SOMETHING!!  Stop with the auto generated emails asking me to respond, I respond to all of them and still NOTHING and NO further response other than another auto generated email with a new name.  

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AND FRADULENT DO SOMETHING!!!

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @trac6767,

We have sent you the information via private message. If you need further assistance, please contact us via private message.

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Just as I said, below is another auto generated email based off me responding ONCE AGAIN!!!  I have called those numbers several times now as I keep getting this message each time I post an update.  They are not going to help!!

Inbox  
ATTBusinessForums
  Administrator ATTBusinessForums 
Aug 13, 2019 1:40 PM
Hello @trace6767   Thank you for visiting us on the AT&T Business Forum. We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy and security of our customers. Depending on the type of inquiry you received- please contact us as listed below so we can address your concerns and take a closer look into this for you:   Wireless: 877-844-5584 DIRECTV or U-verse: 866-718-2011 Get additional resources to protect your personal information by visiting https://soc.att.com/33tir65   Lisa AT&T Social Media Manager

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

Over and over I cannot respond to those wishing to contact me.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have an authorized inquiry on my report as well

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Im having the same problems and ATT doesnt seem to do anything about it, I think Ill just have my attorney contact ATT

Not finding what you're looking for?